General Catering Assistant
Salary/Hourly Rate: £7.50 per hour
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday (27.5 hours per week) term time only
Contract Type: Permanent, Term time only
Contact Name: Marion Attree
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Catering Assistant.
• Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
• Cleaning of food counters and food prep areas
• Full of personality and energy.
• Able to serve and interact with children
• Customer service focused.
• Has attention to detail.
• Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.