Team Leader - Portering Department - Kings College Hospital
We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented Team Leader in the Portering Department. You will join our highly motivated and focused team, who deliver outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract in Kings College Hospital. Our Portering Team provide a Portering service to all patients, consultants and visitors.Main responsibilities
- Supervise, co-ordinate, motivate, train and work with up to 20 porters to provide a high quality service
- Ensuring jobs are undertaken and fully completed within timely manner
- Guaranteeing customer service is a priority, whilst understanding the importance of the efficient use of resources.
- Administration duties, such as returns to work
- Strong leadership skills with ideally 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience and understanding of Hospital Portering Service and/or healthcare sector will be an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication style with ability to manage clients expectation
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to explain technical issues, assess training requirements and train staff.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious person who wants to grow within the business
Medirest is the UK’s leading healthcare support service brand, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector. Medirest improves the patient experience by consistently delivering: