Assistant Manager £26k + Bonus + Tronc
Our client is a well thought of and highly respected growing brand based in London. Currently with two high profile sites, number 3 is due to open mid-2018. They have high standards and offer a relaxed drinking and dining experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for high performing Assistant Mangers to join the team now and step into General Manager's roles as the company grows. You will need bags of personality and hunger to drive the business forward. Full training is given and you will gain experience in all areas of the business to ensure you're set up to succeed in your career.
If you are an experienced Assistant Manager and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge; providing you are able to meet the criteria below; then please apply by sending your CV.
- Proven experience at Assistant Management level in branded operations in either a bar or restaurant focused operation
- Leading by example, engaging your team and remaining hands on whilst ensuring your guests are happy
- Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
- The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to fit the team
If this is you - then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable Assistant Manager Applicants will be contacted.