We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Supervisor to help build and develop our team, ensuring we deliver a first class cleaning service and exceed client expectations. Working Monday to Friday, hours of work are 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm each day.Main responsibilities
- A 'Can do' attitude, to help build and develop our team, to ensure we deliver a first class cleaning service and exceed client expectations.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the cleaning service within your area.
- You will maximize the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards and ensuring the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications.
- Experience of supervising a large team within a cleaning industry
- Knowledge of Cleaning Processes
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound knowledge of health & safety legislation
- High standards and motivated by a passion for quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer Literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.