CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Brookwood, our 'independent schools' caterer. Brookwood offers the highest standard of fresh, quality food to pupils across all school ages and genders, whether they are day pupils or boarders. Currently supplying 45,500 fresh meals each school day to over 90 independent schools!Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unitMain Responsabilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
- To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning of food counters.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.