Bar and Restaurant Manager
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Bar and Restaurant Manager to run a brand newly acquired venue in Swindon.
This is a unique opportunity managing two bars and one restaurant at a 4* conference centre, hotel and leisure centre.
Have you got passion, drive, experience, flexibility, an eye for detail, work to very high standards and the ability to meet results? If so, we would love to have you on our team!Main responsibilities
As the Bar and Restaurant Manager you will be expected to manage and motivate a trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved.
To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. To provide the highest level of client and customer service, and assistance in the smooth operation of the restaurant.Ideal candidate
- Management experience within high volume public catering and Restaurant operations
- The ability to build and lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.