Junior Sous Chef - Brasserie - £28k
Our client is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to work within this very prestigious Brasserie Restaurant.
Based in the heart of the west end, you will be working within a team of around 10-13 chefs catering to a Michelin star standard.
As the Junior Sous Chef you will be overseeing all sections in the kitchen.
- 40 hour contract, 8am-4pm day shifts, 12 Noon - 10pm evening shift. Whilst mainly working 5 days out of 7.
- Starting salary is £28k + bonus & overtime is paid.
Junior Sous Chef Requirements:
- Ideally you should have a fine dining restaurant / hotel background at least to a Chef de Partie level.
- Have experience of working on all sections
- A good knowledge of freshly sourced ingredients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to progress and grow within an established company.
Please note, only those applicants with suitable skill sets will be contacted