CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Charlton House, our business and industry division specialising in high quality staff catering services and support services such as reception across the UK.Summary
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Head Chef to join our passionate and focused team, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh ingredients
A fantastic position has arisen in a prestigious site in Wotton Under Edge. Managing and motivating a team of 5 Chefs and a further 15 Catering Staff. Responsible for staff restaurant, in conjunction with the Group Head Chef. Duties to include ensuring that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.Main Responsibility
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- A leader who will train, nurture and develop future talent with in the business.
- Has significant exposure to a variety of different commercial kitchens.
- A Strong Sous Chef looking to step into a Head Chef position.
- Significant experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of local food trends and culinary techniques.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of food quality.