Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning company?
We are seeking to recruit a forward thinking Chef, with immediate start.
Southam - CV47 0JQ
Summary of Role
We are looking for a strong, commercially minded Chef with excellent knowledge of fresh food production and the health and social care sector. Working under the guidance the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast growing business sector.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Chef you will be
- Managing staff.
- Controlling a tight budget.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Stock auditing.
- Recruiting and inducting new staff.
- Ensure engagement with clients, customers and residents where appropriate.
- Ensure support provided to care facilities as there will be a requirement to support some evening and weekend activities.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Site Chef for Elior we look for …
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Health and Social Care Sector is essential.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate your team.
- Understand nutritional guidelines.
- Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£ Competitive – depending on experience
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. The company require 2 references from previous employer and this and the DBS check are a condition of service with the company.
37.5 Full Time