National Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced multisite National Account Manager to oversee one of our retail clients across the UK.
This is national role working closely to deliver the best for our client but also work closely managing the relationship with our contractor. You will be a senior manager who has a number of years’ experience working within a contract cleaning operations across multiple sites.
We offer the cleaning operation for a single client and you will be responsible for a portfolio of units for a large well known organisation, ensuring customer service is first class along with exceptional standards. Most of all, you’ll be inspiring a team committed to creating a welcoming environment and a great consistent cleaning offering.Package description
Paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience
Company CarMain responsibilities
You will be managing a Regional Manager and Mobile Cleaning Managers, with the assistance of managers and supervisors to maximising the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality. You will also need to ensure optimum productivity levels are achieved at all times.Ideal candidate
- You will be subject matter expert in soft services, particularly cleaning within a commercial retail environment.
- Extensive experience of soft service operational management at senior level, including full P&L accountability.
- An exhaustive knowledge of the contract cleaning sector and a demonstrable record of introducing innovation and continuous improvement.
- A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people
- The gravitas to develop robust relationship with multiple key clients.
- Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
- Attention to detail - experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals.
- Relevant industry qualifications such as BICS/BIFM and IOSH alongside relevant professional memberships.
Integrated Cleaning Management, is the UK's leading specialist provider of cleaning and related services. Established in 1996, ICM's employees work on more than 5,000 client sites, providing effective and efficient services for more than 32 million sq ft of floor space every day.
ICM operates across the country via specialist divisions focused explicitly on customer needs within the retail, leisure, hospitality and corporate office sectors.