Chef Manager - RMBI Hindhead
1 day left
- Full Time
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for a talented Chef Manager to come and join the team at RMBI Hindhead, (Shannon Court)Main responsibilities
As Chef Manager, you will be a friendly and approachable and have passion for providing customer service excellence.
You will be a team motivator who manages your team to be passionate about what they do, ensuring each customer has a positive experience. You will be innovative and have the ability to forward plan.
As Chef Manager you will also be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen and facilities and responsible for the financials
You will have a hands on approach and be a visible member of the management team. You will be a keen problem solver and have a troubleshooting attitude.
You will have experience within a similar role ideally within healthcare but not essential.
- Managing an efficient team
- Ensuring high standards are met and exceeded daily
- Constant innovation and creativity, keeping up to date with external food trends
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- Training and motivating staff
- Building an excellent relationship with the client
- Attention to detail and a proactive management style
- Chef experience
- Management experience is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisation skills
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Good IT skills
- Financial awareness
If you are a confident and creative individual who enjoys variety and is passionate about providing service excellence within catering then we want to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their mark in a Blue Chip company with progression and future opportunities.