Barista - Mon to Fri role!
3 days left
- Full Time
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.Package description
Mon - Fri role!
Great career progression
We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our motivated team at this prestigious contract. The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, offering coffee choices, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Previous Barista experience
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.