Up to £21,000 per annum
Location: Virginia Water
My client is looking for a Duty Supervisor to join their busy team. As their Duty Supervisor you will be responsible for the daily operational delivery of a high standard of service to their members and their guests, promoting a professional and friendly first impression of the Club and its facilities.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to establish themselves within a prestigious organisation that is currently undergoing an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week (Monday-Sunday) based upon a shift pattern, with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
· Completing regular walk rounds of the Clubhouse, noting any general maintenance or cleanliness issues, as well as completing regular health and safety checks.
· Actively promoting sales and service usages across all operational areas of the Club.
· Maintaining regular communication with all areas of the Club, providing operational support where necessary to Heads of Departments to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
· Support the Sales team in conducting member and guest show rounds.
· Proactively enhance the member and guest experience and be the centre of information.
Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in duty management or supervisory role, ideally within a hospitality environment. Knowledge of Club operation is preferred but experience of customer focused business is essential.
· Passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service, ensuring that a 5* experience is delivered to members and guests.
· Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong communication skills, handling enquires in person, over the phone and via email.
· Excellent attention to detail, with experience of producing key back office documents to a very high standard.
· Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently.
· Effective and efficient problem solving skills, with the ability to actively seek resolutions to any issues that arise.
Our successful Duty Supervisor will receive:
· Corporate Gym and Spa membership.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop.
· 20 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays).
· Free meals on duty.
· Internal training and development.
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Free Parking.