We are looking for……
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning independent company?
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Weekend chef within the Health and Social Sector.
40 hours a week Mon - Fri predominately with oppurtunities for overtime
We are looking for a strong, commercially minded Chef Manager with excellent knowledge of the health and social care sector. Working with an admin assistant the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast growing business sector.
Weekend Chef Role Purpose:
- Ensure succinct provision of a full service to Care, Social Care sites as part of the Caterplus brand.
- Managing staff.
- Controlling a tight budget.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Stock auditing.
- Ensure engagement with clients, customers and residents where appropriate.
- Ensure support provided to care facilities as there will be a requirement to support some evening and weekend activities.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be Weekend Chef
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
- Experience in Coporate hospitality and function
- Previous experience in the Health and Social Care Sector is essential.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate your team.
- Understand nutritional guidelines.
- Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
- Demonstrates confidence with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
Why is it great to work for US?
- Competitive salary package
- Company sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long Service awards
- Fantastic Career Development opportunities
- Annual Salon Culinaire
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Access to a Save as you Earn Scheme
The ideal Weekend Chef candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge of Catering Provision and monitoring.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company. Immediate start available.
To register your interest in this position please email your current CV to:
Ruth Huslin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st January 2018
Apply for Chef Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly