Ginger Fox Cafe - Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9EF
We are looking for a passionate, innovative Chef who is driven by a need for excellence and dedicated to producing outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
We are an independent licensed cafe with 32 covers looking to expand our business with the launch of our restaurant side and new evening menu. As Chef you will enjoy the challenge of designing and developing the evening menu as well as updating our current day time menu. We are a small team who work hard and have fun along the way!
Our ideal Chef will:
- be a passionate ‘foodie’ driven by excellence and innovation with an eye for detail
- have a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision (8065-04)
- have previous experience in a bistro/restaurant cooking fabulous food from fresh ingredients.
- be a self-motivated, proactive, organised, dedicated individual, who can demonstrate confidence with a 'can do attitude and work well unsupervised.
- be warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills being able to build relationships quickly with the team, customers and suppliers
- have a clear understanding of profit margins, budgeting, stock control, food costing and prevention of wastage
- have a sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
Circa £25k per annum depending on experience
If you have what we are looking for,
please click apply and send us your CV with cover note.
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly