If you are passionate about providing a high quality food service, motivating and developing your teams to achieve great results and you thrive on being able to provide a bespoke and personal service to clients, whilst being given the opportunity to develop your full potential we want to hear from you.Main responsibilities
This challenging opportunity will be working with the Manager and deputising in his/her absence. Motivate and develop staff to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
- Experience in catering & hospitality
- An innovative approach to sales and marketing
- Wide knowledge of food and service styles
- An ability to demonstrate suitable financial acumen and budgetary control
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop and progress with the role
- Computer skills
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.