We are looking for a Supervisor/Barista Maestro with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
- To lead shifts when required including opening or closing of the store
- Train and support Baristas in delivering an unbeatable coffee experience
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Cash Management of tills and floats
- Responsible for ordering consumables/Food and accepting deliveries
- Maintain the quality of the espresso by accurately measuring and recording the grind
- To comply with store and hospital safety standards
- Review monthly audit scores and ensure standards are delivered 100% of the time
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- To brief and communicate any changes to drinks recipes or the launch of any drinks
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about coffee standards
- Brand Ambassador
- Passionate about training and coaching
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to work
- Previous Barista experience and supervisory knowledge is desirable
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.