Catering Manager - Donington Park Motor Racing Circuit
Following MSV's acquisition of Donington Park motor racing circuit in Leicestershire, we are currently transforming the circuit with a multi-million pound programme of major improvements, including a brand new cafeteria-style restaurant, bar and coffee shop at the heart of the venue.
We are currently looking for an experienced Catering Manager to manage the brand new 300+ covers facility located in the hub of the action in the main paddock and pits area.
- Extensive hands-on front and back of house experience in a high quality busy catering environment relevant to restaurant, bar and coffee shop facilities
- Exceptionally high standards of service and food presentation
- Experience in high volume operation
- Ideally a personal licence holder (alcohol) but not essential
- Creative flair to produce exciting, varied and tasty menus for the restaurant
- Cook/supervise cooking according to event size
- Staff recruitment and training
- Good interpersonal and management skills to co-ordinate the kitchen and front of house teams
- Fully conversant with food hygiene regulations, relevant Health and Safety legislation and have appropriate qualifications
- Budgeting and basic accounting
- Purchasing and stock control
- Good computer skills covering email, Word and Excel
- Previous Chef experience would be valuable
Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to working hours, especially weekends and Bank Holidays, as these are our busiest times. They will also need to be a hands-on manager who is willing to operate at the forefront of service.
Applicants should apply in writing, including completed application form, current CV, notice period and salary expectations, to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
Or click on APPLY
Apply for Catering Manager - Donington Park Motor Racing Circuit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly