Business Development Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent fresh food contract catering company. This independently owned contract caterer has an excellent reputation for bringing innovative catering solutions to a wide range of Business and Industry services. They are passionately foodie and believe in offering the highest levels of customer service to their clients. They provide an individually tailored service and believe in recruiting the best people at every level to maintain consistency of service and a quality catering offer.
Ideally you will already be a successful Business Development Manager working in Contract Catering in Business and Industry. You will join to support the Business Development Director and help with grow the business throughout the South East.
They're quite open-minded as to the ideal candidate's background and open to consider either: an experienced business development executive in contract catering B&I; an experienced sales person from a different sector of hospitality; an experienced operator in contract catering looking to break into sales; a graduate who has been working in sales for a couple of years who is looking for a new challenge.
You'll be someone who already enjoys fantastic client relations, has strong influencing skills and is well networked. You'll be bubbly, engaging, energetic, dynamic, driven and self-motivated. It is also essential that you have a genuine passion for food and keep up with all the latest food trends. You'll report directly into the Business Development Director.
This needs to be an individual who has:
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to listen and identify client needs
- A pro-active solution-focused approach
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Experience within a hungry sales driven environment
- Drive, determination and ability work alone and within a team
- A highly engaging, energetic, likeable personality
- Strong understanding of blue chip contract catering
- Good written skills
- Operational experience within blue chip Business & Industry contract catering
- A strong commercial mind and is confident with numbers
- The ability to influence and win trust
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send your CV today.
Please note, only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.