Sous Chef - Lancashire £21,000- £23,000 + Tronc
Our client is a casual dining operator with restaurants across the UK. They are renowned for bringing the best flavours from the Mediterranean in a fresh and contemporary setting. They offer a wide menu choice, all freshly prepared daily by their experienced and trained team of chefs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef or Senior CDP to step up into an exciting role. You will need the personality and engagement to lead and motivate a team, whilst developing and implementing the highest standards of food at this high end informal dining venue.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' at heart with absolute passion and enthusiasm for creating innovative menus
- Have experience with new opening preferred but not essential
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive sales and introducing new initiatives
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience as a Sous Chef and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document.
Only those Sous Chef applicants with suitable skill sets will be contacted.
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly