We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team, someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service and works quickly and professionally. The site caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Main responsibilities
The site caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, offering coffee choices, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Previous Barista experience
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.