CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
Through satisfying the needs of our customers and operating within CH&Co policies and procedures, to ensure all client and company objectives are met and to achieve financial targets.
To manage an efficient and effective service to your customers and colleagues in accordance with standards and statutory regulations.
- To effectively maintain CH&Co standards within your unit and monitor adherence to established policies and procedures
- To strive to continually exceed client expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and clientsTo effectively maintain CH&Co standards within your unit and monitor adherence to established policies and procedures
- To establish good client relationships and ensure that monthly communication is maintained and where necessary to liaise with your line manager to further develop client relationships
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contracts
- To respond to any other reasonable request from CH&Co senior Management and assist in any new unit openings
- To provide customer and client feedback to further develop CH&Co standards and reflect market changes
- To establish a committed and motivated team focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in your units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept
- To hold monthly team meetings with all unit mangers to ensure the cascading of information to promote a culture of success and inclusion in the decision making process to all employees.
- To ensure your managers have a training plan for all their employees with in your area and ensure that the personal development of their team is documented to maximise their benefit to the business
- To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans through table talkers, newsletters, theme days and other local initiatives.
- To grow the business within your units through maximising uptake and spend per headTo prepare unit and company budgets as required and present to clients in a professional manner
- To grow the business in your units through generic growth and enhanced customer spends and offer saving opportunities where appropriate
- Investigate revenue shortfalls and cost overspends relating to financial results for the unit and take action as necessary
- To actively pursue the invoicing of services agreed with clients which are outside of the agreed budget including recruitment costs, equipment purchases and other sundry items.