Employee Dining Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employee Dining Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Birmingham.
You will be fully responsible for the busy multi-outlet catering requirements including a staff restaurant and a variety of food offers - plenty to keep you busy!
Managing a large team of front of house staff, a strong and motivational leadership style is key, as well as a passion for food, innovation and customer service.
If you have experience working in a high volume environment and have a passion for food and retail - then we want to hear from you todayPackage description
- Up to £35k dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday!
- Opportunity to join Compass pension scheme
- Compass perks at work benefits
- Overseeing the day to day multi-outlet operation with a hands on approach
- Managing and developing the front house team
- Ensuring to build effective and robust relationship relationships with employees, colleagues and clients
- Implementing high standards through health and safety, customer service and food quality
- Managing all health and safety and food safety requirements
- Creating and exploring innovative new retail concepts to drive footfall and customer spend
- A passion for food and customer service
- Innovative approach to retail and sales
- Experience of managing supervisors and assistant managers
- Strong financial acumen skills and commercial awareness
- Confident people leadership and development skills - experience of managing all HR processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of managing high volume catering requirements
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.