Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.Main responsibilities
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards.
- Accurate recording of machine visits, readings, stock etc
- The secure collection of cash from machines and its deposit ready for collection.
- Maintenance of storeroom, including stock rotation, ordering and stock takes.
- Maintenance of company vehicle.
- Security of vehicle, cash and stock.
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to drive
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment