£29K + Bonus + Tips Great Package.
Our client is a casual dining operator with restaurants across the UK. They are renowned for bringing the best flavours from the Mediterranean in a fresh and contemporary setting. They offer a wide menu choice, all freshly prepared daily by their experienced and trained teams of chefs. Front of house is a hive of activity and there is a real emphasis on warm and friendly service.
They are looking to recruit an outstanding Deputy General Manager or General Manager who has proven experience at Management level within either independent or branded food-led restaurant business. You will need the personality and engagement to lead and motivate the team, always creating a vibrant, fun and dynamic atmosphere whilst delivering the very highest standards of customer service.
If you are an experienced General Manager and providing you are able to meet the criteria below, we'd like to hear from you:
- Proven experience at Deputy General Manager or General Management level
- Presence and bags of personality!
- Driven to excel in sales and constantly enhance the profile of the restaurant
- Leading by example and remaining hands on with the customer and team requirements
- Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
- The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to fit the team
If this is you - then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.