Executive Head Chef
We are currently looking for a Executive Head Chef at one of the most prestigious University's in the uk and based in the heart of London.
Our client is a very well respected, successful and recognised contract catering company. They are passionate about what they do, producing freshly sourced food, at a very high culinary standard. They pride themselves on their commitment to value and invest in their people, who they acknowledge are their greatest asset. They provide excellent training and development opportunities with the chance for real career progression.
They provide catering services across a staff food hall, hospitality and banqueting events and functions. This role will suit a person who is looking to development into a exec head chef role or somebody in a similiar role looking for a new challenge.
This is a 7 day operation however business needs for the exec head chef will predominatly be Monday to Friday but flexibility is required to meet the business requirements.
You will Be:
* Passionate about food and great service
* A Head Chef minimum
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* Innovative and creative
* Motivated by delivering excellence
* Ideally qualified to NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional cookery
* Someone with an eye for to detail
* Knowledgeable and compliant with latest legislation on Health & Safety
* Required to clear a DBS check (data barring service - previously CRB check)
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document. Only those applicants with suitable skill sets will be contacted.
Apply for Executive Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly