£75-£80K base + company car + performance related bonus
This independently owner operated contact catering company are looking to recruit an Operations Director due to some great expansion and new contract gains throughout 2017.
This Operations Director will take responsibility for a number of key accounts and directly manage two Operations Managers and their dedicated support teams. The patch will mainly cover the Home Counties, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire and Warwickshire geography.
A company with a good reputation in the marketplace and one for personal service and fresh food, the ideal Operations Director joining this team must be:
* Experienced at Senior Operational level or Operations Director level within Education, B&I or Retail contract catering
* Energetic and passionate
* Motivational, a strong leader and someone who will gain follow-ship
* Driven by quality and fresh food
* Financially and commercially astute
* Analytical when it comes to cost and sales
* Non-corporate in their style
The company operates within the Education and B&I sectors and work with clients where there is a genuine desire to offer its pupils and employees a quality catering offer. They have many long standing clients, which are maintained through dedicated relationship management. This area of your expertise is essential to drive success across the regions.
If you believe you are a good cultural fit to this organisation and have the operations skills to be their next Operations Director, then please apply by sending your CV as a WORD document.
Please note that due to volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.