Mobile Facilities Assistant - Cleaning
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Facilities Assistant who has the qualities to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our colleagues and clients.
You will visit a number of client sites on a planned route in a specified geographical area to perform cleaning duties. A company vehicle is provided as part of the package!
Key duties may include the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, corridors and rooms. Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.Package description
- Up to £20k + Car
- Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
- Great opportunities to progress
- Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores plus many more benefits
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceeds the standard applicable to the site/ unit
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- Regularly receive positive customer comments and client feedback about the cleanliness of the work area
- Achieves 100% pass rate of company and client cleaning audits
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.