- Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic, strong Chef Manager to work at our site in Chelmsford. A passion for fresh food, an eye for detail and a firm but fair management style is key to this post. Strong craft skills are essential.
Chef Manager Role Purpose:
• Providing a full service to the care market as part of the Caterplus brand
• Managing staff.
• Controlling a tight budget.
• Attending training courses, as required
• Stock taking.
• Ordering and inducting new staff.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be The Chef Manager:
• Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
• Previous experience providing high quality food service in an education environment.
• Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
• You will also be IT proficient.
• You will be an ambassador for customer service ensuring all customer needs are met.
The ideal Chef Manager candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge and delivery of fresh meals. Salary for this position is £22428.00 per annum depending on experience working 35 hours per week Monday To Friday 52 week contract.
Apply for Chef Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly