CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Salary Rate: £29,000 per annmu, 40 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Don Paraskevas
Investec is a busy bank located in St Pauls. We are looking for a strong CDP to the strong existing team in our staff canteen.
A great opportunity has arisen in this high profile contract for a person to work in our busy Staff restaurant. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a “can do” attitude and personality. Flexible outlook with the ability to work as a team and act on own initiative is also highly valued. This is a very busy unit, so the candidate will need to be well organized and have excellent customer service skills and a very good command of English.
• Responsible for assisting the Head Chef in preparation of all foods.
• Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To ensure all employees in your direct control adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Operational Standards.
• To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees are aware of desserts and correct price is charged.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold.
• Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
• We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen.
• Minimum of two years’ experience.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.