1 day left
- Full Time
At Levy Leisure, we are looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Retail Manager to join our exciting contract within HMS Belfast in London. If you are looking for a new challenge within a unique and fast moving environment and have exposure to a Retail or Bar manager position, please apply!Package description
Up to £30,000 per annum
5 out of 7 days with flexibility required
Exciting opportunity to be part of a unique contract based at HMS Belfast!Main responsibilities
- To inspire the team to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests
- Ensuring the overall management of the retail operation in the venue, including set up, break down and operation of 3 areas.
- Facilitating day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are consistently meeting expectations.
- Demonstrating full alignment to the vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Supervisory or Management experience within high volume public catering and Restaurant or Bar operations
- The ability to lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Computer literate
HMS Belfast is a museum ship, originally a light cruiser built for the Royal Navy, currently permanently moored on the River Thames in London, England, and operated by the Imperial War Museum.