We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Manager to join our highly motivated and focussed catering team, who produce outstanding food and service.Main responsibilities
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of the business
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Knowledge about food and customer service
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A 'Can do' attitude
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.