CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Brookwood, our 'independent schools' caterer. Brookwood offers the highest standard of fresh, quality food to pupils across all school ages and genders, whether they are day pupils or boarders. Currently supplying 45,500 fresh meals each school day to over 90 independent schools!
Salary/Hourly Rate: £23,100 per annum
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
Contract Type: Permananet, term-time only
Contact Name: Eloisa Cackett
We have a vacancy for a hands on Chef Manager to work full time hours at a prestigious school.
You must have
• A talent for providing great looking, fresh food to pupils and staff
• Strong craft skills ideally with a work history in contract catering
• Experience supervising or managing a team
• A nationally recognised catering qualification
Responsibilities will include
• Ensuring a high quality food service every day
• Making food fun for pupils and staff by organising special events, tasting tables and theme days
• Catering for 5 Star hospitality events, sports days and Governors suppers.
• Managing a team, including completing training and appraisals
• Completing menus and ordering
• Managing a tight budget including food costings and production sheets
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work in a friendly, fun workplace where you are truly valued for your contribution – APPLY TODAY