Building Electrical Operative
The Building Operative will support or provide a Reactive and planned service to the client through the helpdesk system. The role is key to ensure building and user satisfaction, working to clear guidelines through service specifications.Main responsibilities
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance as directed through the helpdesk with direction from the Buildings Maintenance Supervisor when required
- Assist with projects and fabric installations, including partitioning, doors and windows etc.
- To actively seek and report to the Helpdesk any defects found throughout the building
- To carry out any porterage duties as and when required
- To provide general Maintenance cover on other sites within the portfolio as and when required.
- Liaising with security and housekeeping
- Assist and undertake office moves
- Work with structured KPI regimes or SLA’s
- Working collaboratively with other sites in respect of Maintenance, ensuring streamlined services and familiarisation with both sites
- Provide 24 Call Hour as per the agreed rota
- Waste management
- Assist in the setup of events and meeting/training
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent team working
- Flexible “can-do” proactive approach
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative and see tasks through to completion
- Professional, well presented and helpful
- Confident communicator
- Keen eye for detail
- Clean driving license and own transport desirable
- Applicant must have experience working in a Corporate Environment
- Health and Safety qualification
- Fork Lift Licence
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of varying AV Equipment
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.