PAT/Safety Testing Technician
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a PAT/Safety Testing Technician to join our team at 14forty within Compass Group.Main responsibilities
- Maintain and keep PAT/Safety Checking records for the site, up to date and compliant.
- To work to both “Helpdesk” requests or self-generated work schedules within reasonable time and in conjunction with staff convenience.
- To complete PAT inspections of all office facilities
- To complete Safety check inspections of all fixed equipment within the Production areas to the specification supplied by UTC Calibration Department.
- To liaise with staff in all areas to perform tasks at convenient times, to minimize disruption to office areas and production.
- Knowledge of general Electrical principle to 17th Edition standard.
- Knowledge of PAT Testing and record keeping
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
About the company
4forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day. Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.