3 days left
- Full Time
Levy Restaurants are proud to work alongside Twickenham Experience, The home to the Rugby Football Union. Twickenham Stadium hosts international matches for the England national team, club rugby matches and a range of events such as music concerts.
We are currently recruiting for a Hospitality Manager to work within our fast paced and ever changing business.
The primary objective is to provide a quality and market leading match day experience to all our guests and customers, supporting the non-match day operation as and when required.
The Hospitality Manager must ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class customer service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
Working with all relevant Heads of Departments to meet and where possible exceed service expectations.Package description
A fantastic new role of Hospitality Manager for the newly developed East Stand
Up to £37,000
Lots of room for progression and growthMain responsibilities
- Motivating, training and developing the Matchdays team to deliver exception customer service
- Managing high volume, high profile match day’s events and requests
- Driving service skills and standards across all areas
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Building strong and robust relationships with clients and customers
- Implementing and delivering a plan to increase the services skills across all areas
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Experience working in either 5 star hotels / restaurants / corporate contract catering
- Passionate about 5 star food quality and customer service
- Knowledge of fine dining and silver service etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, proactive and self-motivated
- Innovative and creative in approach
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too