Ice Cafe Team Leader
The Ice Café Team Leader will supervise ice café staff and support the delivery of efficient F&B operations to improve the customer experience in Alexandra Palace's ice rink.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week (5 days from 7).
Key duties and responsibilities
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment by preparing and delivering food orders, processing cash and card transactions, answering customer enquiries and actively maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Monitor stock levels and assist with deliveries
- Deputise for the Ice Café Supervisor as and when required
- Prepare the ice café ready for opening and close down the operation at the end of the day (depending on shift pattern)
- Comply with legislative and licensing requirements
- Liaise with the ice rink management team regarding birthday party and private function food orders
- Support catering colleagues in other F&B units across the site
- Fluent in English Language
- Experience of supervising or leading a team
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and enquiries
- Experience handling and processing cash and card transactions
- Good time management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Food Handling Level 2 certificate
- Personal Liquor License
- Bar experience
- Knowledge of health and safety processes and procedures
This is not an exhaustive list.
Please see the job pack below for further details and information on how to apply
The deadline for applications is Friday 23rd January.
Interviews are expected to take place in early March.