Food Service Assistant (FSA)
3 days left
- Part Time
The Food Service Assistant (FSA) will work alongside the Ice Café team in Alexandra Palace's Ice Rink to deliver excellent customer service.
This is a part time position working 30 hours per week (4 days from 7)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all customers are served efficiently and made to feel welcome by preparing and delivering food orders, processing cash and card transactions, replenishing stock, and actively maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.
- Monitor stock levels and assist with deliveries
- Prepare the ice café ready for opening and clean down at the end of the day (depending on shift pattern)
- Comply with legislative and licensing requirements
- Support Catering colleagues in other F&B units across the site
- Fluent in English language
- Experience of delivering face to face customer service
- Experience handling and processing cash and card transactions
- Experience of working in a retail catering environment
- Barista trained
- Available to work a flexible shift pattern
- Food Handling Level 2 certificate
- Personal Liquor License
- Bar experience
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and enquiries
This is not an exhaustive list.
Please see the job pack below for further information and details on how to apply.
The deadline for applications is Friday 23rd February
Interviews are expected to take place in early March
Apply for Food Service Assistant (FSA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly