Ice Cafe Cook
Cook - Alexandra Palace, London
As part of the Ice Café team the Cook will prepare all food orders to a consistently high standard supporting excellent customer service. It is the cook's responsibility to minimise wastage and ensure the proper use and care of kitchen equipment.
This is a full time role working 5 days from 7 on a shift rota.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver food and beverage orders
- Support the Ice Café Supervisor in delivering a high standard of service
- Prepare the kitchen ready for opening at the start of the day and close down at the end of the day depending on rota
- Comply with all legislative and licensing requirements
- Support catering colleagues in other F&B units across the site
- Fluent in English language
- Food Handling Level 2
- Experience cooking and preparing food to order
- Good time management
- Available to work a flexible shift pattern
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures including COSHH
- Knowledge of Alexandra Palace's operations and events
This is not an exhaustive list.
Please see the job pack below for further details and how to apply
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd February
Interviews are expected to take place in early March