Our client is looking for a marketing manager to add value to their current proposition. This is a newly created role where you will support the senior leadership team, plus working with operations and the wider business.
A well-established, highly successful and respected foodservice company, they are vibrant, forward-thinking and have a strong presence throughout the North into the Midlands. Operating contracts within Education and Business and Industry, they work tirelessly to achieve the highest standards of service and provide innovative fresh food to compete with the high street.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketeer who is currently working for one of the market leaders in food retail.
You will need to be someone who can:
* Create a clear and consistent consumer marketing strategy that positions the brand to their consumers, telling their unique story, championing their USP's
* Create a scalable marketing strategy and marketing pack that will work over 200 locations and can be varied as needed
* Identify and review all the positive things our client does, designing and producing generic marketing posters, flyers for all their contracts
* Develop location marketing strategies alongside the Operations and Sales teams to support sales at unit level
* Implement this strategy working alongside your colleagues at all levels
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only those applicants with suitable skill sets will be contacted.