Unit Manager - Worthing Hospital
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.Main responsibilities
As our Unit Manager, you will lead and manage your team across our Spice of Life Restaurant based at Worthing Hospital, to deliver excellent food quality and customer service to our clients, whilst ensuring contractual, legislative and Compass standards are met and maintained.
You will also be responsible for developing trusted working relationship with clients through regular communication, providing accurate and timely periodic reports and acting with gravitas at meetings
We are expecting applications from candidates with proven operational management experience within a contract catering environment with sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks, sound financial acumen and experienced in managing budgets and growing sales.Ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food in a contract catering environment
- Experienced in all aspects of HSE (Compliance of food standards, Daily log book complete with all food temperatures taken, Fridge and Freezer Temperatures, HACCP lines followed
- Proven commercial background in catering or similar industry
- People Management
- Understanding Customers
- Stocktaking (Weekly stocks to keep track of GP),
- Experience of developing Staff Training and Development (Ensure the team delivery a high level of food hygiene
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109