3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibiality for certain aspects of the business
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.