Kitchen Porter - Casual
Resource Network are holding a quarterly open day on the 20th of February at the Marylebone Job Centre. At the open day you can meet the team behind resource network, talk to our recruitment team, find out about our fantastic temporary and casual opportunities in London and sign up to be added to our books for relief work.
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.Main responsibilities
Looking for Kitchen Porter work? Resource Network, the in-house flexible labour solution for The Compass Group are able to offer short and long term temporary assignments giving you the opportunity to work at a variety of locations within your local area.
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- General washing-up duties to include all tableware and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and safety regulations
- Assisting the kitchen team with additional duties as and when required
- Sweeping, mopping and cleaning all floor and surface areas
- Disposal of all waste
- This role can be physically demanding and may involve heavy lifting from time to time
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
We are looking for a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals. Experience is not essential but would be beneficial. A candidate who is flexible and adaptable would have the correct mind set to work with Resource Network. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- Love providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large staff team
- Driven to help the team achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment