6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a an experienced Weekend Chef to join our team.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the restaurant and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
The working hours are Saturday 11.00am - .7.00pm and Sunday 11.00am - 7.00pm.
- Ideally, you will have NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Chef
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- The skills to produce great food
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Team player
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high-class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.