5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Manager to join our highly motivated and focussed catering team, who produce outstanding food and service.Main responsibilities
This challenging opportunity will be working with the Manager and deputising in his/her absence. Motivate and develop staff to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Knowledge about food and customer service
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A 'Can do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.