6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is now looking for Group Development Chef for London to Birmingham. Even though this role covers areas out of London, this location would be preferable due to the density of the clientele.
A person who may have a retail chef background, maybe somebody wanting to come out of a unit for the first time and would love to develop into a more senior role. A person who wants to be given the opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is growing, You may also have relative experience and may happen to be in this role currently and just fancy a change .
We are looking for a real self-starter, the need to attract individuals who have a proven track record of success with evidence of working for an entrepreneurial and progressive business is essential. In your current role, otherwise you will need to have experience and knowledge of working within this sector as a development chef. For this role we will be looking for a candidate who:
- Understands the contract catering world and commercial contracts
- Has their finger on the pulse with regard to food trends
- Is able to produce innovative and seasonal menus
- Plans meticulously and has an eye for detail and head for project managing
- Familiar with presenting to the Board and Stakeholders and is commercially astute
- Has a stable and progressive career to date
- Is a strong ideas person and team player
- Is prepared to travel on a national basis
- Understands the Customer
- Is ambitious and thrives in a work hard culture
- Can demonstrate strong financial skills (GP control and costings)
- Has experience of creating spec sheet
Providing you are able to meet the criteria and have the skills and experience to apply, please email your CV to me today.
Apply for Development Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly