We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team.Main responsibilities
To deliver efficient and effective maintenance support to the Bridlington PFI Contract to ensure that assets/buildings are maintained and repaired, site cleanliness, heating, lighting and security are maintained in order to provide a safe environment for children, staff and other users of school premises whilst complying with the Contractual, Health and Safety and PPP-IML standards required Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in DIY/practical skills
- Ability to undertake joinery, bricklaying, general maintenance and repairs.
- Good spoken English and basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deal with the day to day demanding environment
- High standards of cleanliness and well-presented
- Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures & challenges unsafe behaviour
- Can Do – Is flexible & takes initiative
- Integrity – Respects colleagues & customers
- Passion – Is positive & proud of doing a great job
- Responsibility – Takes ownership and doesn’t leave things to others or say ‘it’s not my job’
- Teamwork – Shares knowledge & experience with other team members
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.