Location: Virginia Water
My client is looking for a Doorman to join their team to provide a friendly, efficient and helpful service to their members and guests.
· Welcome members and their guests to the Club
· Create a professional and friendly first impression and ensure all customers are greeted in courteous manner
· To make the driveway accessible for incoming and outgoing cars, ensure that the driveway is cleared of cars.
· Ensure that all members and guests are complying with the Club dress code and mobile device policy
· Assist all guests in problems and questions as required. Ensure that all guest problems are resolved and followed up to ensure a positive outcome.
· Be knowledgeable about daily club operations, check daily events and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
· Lay out the red carpet at the main entrance when it is required
· Valet service leasing with Concierge
· Provide rooming service
· Assist with transportation services
· Take accountability for the newspaper count and postage
· Other responsibilities include but are not limited to; offering tours of the club and being familiar with its' history, ensuring the cleanliness of the front entrance and smoking area at all times, ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times and working with other departments in a helpful and courteous manner.
What they are looking for:
· Experience in a front facing/customer service role
· Excellent communication and rapport building skills
· Professional and approachable demeanour
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance
· 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
· Discounted dining at their 5-star food & beverage outlets
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
Training & Development:
They also offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder.