Location: Virginia Water
Salary: £35k - £45k D.O.E
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs.
They are looking for an experienced, enigmatic Restaurant Manager to join their hand-picked talented team to deliver a 5 star seamless service to their members and their guests. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in their newly refurbished restaurant with a Fine Dine and Brassiere concept.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in a fine dining restaurant and cocktail bar
· Must be commercially and financially astute.
· Strong leadership skills, and able to communicate effectively.
· Passion for the Food Industry
· Can-do attitude with a drive to develop skills.
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking