Assistant Hospitality Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, is a very successful, foodie contract caterer who has won numerous awards. They provide outstanding food service, hospitality and events in London and the South East and have an impressive portfolio of blue chip Business and Industry contracts.
Our client is looking to recruit a proactive, responsive, service-orientated Hospitality Manager to look after their busy hospitality operation and deputise for the General Manager in a prestigious law firm. Our client is looking for someone who is fanatical about the detail, providing the highest levels of service, and is always one step ahead of their clients, pre-empting their needs. The successful candidate will provide the client with a responsive, forward-thinking level of service.
The contract consists of a multi-stationed staff dining area, serving between 800-1000 people a day, as well as 42 meeting rooms, fine dining rooms and a number of versatile event spaces. The venues are pristine and menus modern, fresh and innovative.
Experience in a similar role and venue, will be beneficial to your application or you could be a high flier at senior supervisory level looking for your first step into a management role.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* A hands-on approach and ability to spin lots of different plates at the same time
* genuine passion to provide modern, fresh food
* natural leadership and capability to gain follow-ship
* logical problem-solving skills and quick "on your feet" thinking
* confident, approachable manner with self-motivation and the ability to take initiative to be "one step ahead"
* excellent communication skills and the skill to take control of situations in an effective and efficient manner
* be a natural people person who forges and maintains excellent client relationships
* keep a cool head under pressure and respond quickly and appropriately
* a successful track record with events in either fine dining, hotel or an exclusive contract catering environment
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Assistant Hospitality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly